Advertising & Promotion Assistant
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Advertising/Media, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s):- must be present to monitor all events and promotion activities held, - willing to stay back during events.
- Required languages(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- At least 2 year(s) or working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Female candidates.
- Organize, implement and monitor all events, advertising and promotional activities/functions or exhibitions in the Shopping Mall.
- Review the effectiveness of the events and promotions in the Shopping Mall.
- Assist in leasing of promotional and advertising spaces including push-carts, designated areas for promotion and advertisement space to generate revenue.
- Plan and organize year round events by:-
- Liaise with both internal and external parties from conceptualization to completion to ensure the coordination of each event runs smoothly.
- Maintain good relationship with tenants, business partners and the media (local and national newspapers, magazines, business press, radio, TV and online outlets).
- Liaise with internal departments, contractors, suppliers and advertising agencies on event coordination.
- Supervise set up and installation of the displays as per approved concept, design or theme. Supervise dismantling and removing of the visual displays and stage at the end of allotted time of events.
- Carry out visual audits to ensure that all visual presentations are set up in a proper manner. Inspect the exhibits, advertising displays of tenants and external exhibitors to ensure compliance with the Shopping Mall’s visual guidelines and in line with the themes.
- Maintain and update online mediums executing online campaigns. Coordinate in uploading the approved contents, photos and relevant information to the Shopping Mall’s website and Social Media Applications.
- Ensure all administrative duties are done in accordance to the standards established by the Advertising and Promotion Department including documenting and storing all promotional files and correspondences in a neat manner.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to walk-in or email to us with detailed resume, current and expected salary together with a recent photograph to the following address:-
Human Resource Department
Palm Mall Management Office
Level 4, Palm Mall
Jalan Sungai Ujong
Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus