Customer Service Assistant
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM Certificate, STPM Certificate and College Graduate
- Required skill(s):- MS Office
- Required languages(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- Fresh graduate encourage to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) and part-time position(s) available.
- Being the Palm Mall’s ambassador – “be eyes, ears, and mouth” for the company.
- Perform daily paging service for opening & closing, child lost, lost and found, car blocking, specific events and activities and so forth.
- Equip oneself and be familiar with all types of tenant mix and facilities available in Palm Mall.
- Daily walkabout to observe on mall cleanliness on both common area and all toilets, to check on all facilities to make sure they are in order and working conditions and to update all issues into log book.
- Attend immediately in the event of emergency such as customers trapped in lift, customer fainted or even any bodily harm happened to customers.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to walk-in or email to us with detailed resume, current and expected salary together with a recent photograph to the following address:-
Human Resource Department
Palm Mall Management Office
Level 4, Palm Mall
Jalan Sungai Ujong
Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus