- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required languages(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- At least 3-5 year(s) or working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Communicate, correspond, meet, discuss and negotiate including all documentations with prospective tenants for leasing or retail lots, kiosks and push carts.
- Follow-up until tenancy documentations been executed.
- When negotiating with prospective tenants, to ensure general policy and guidelines set by the Company been adhred to
- Inspect the repair works, complaints, refurbishment works, projects, equipments, daily maintenance and supplies for the purpose of ensuring jobs are completed efficiently and specifications for capital improvements are within the contract.
- Implement all policies, timekeeping, procedures and programmes required for the management, operations and maintenance of the Mall building.
- Maintaining of goods filing records of each works order, billing & collection.
- To prepare paper work/email correspondence and to arrange meter reading for submission to Accounts Department.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as when required by the company.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to walk-in or email to us with detailed resume, current and expected salary together with a recent photograph to the following address:-
Human Resource Department
Palm Mall Management Office
Level 4, Palm Mall
Jalan Sungai Ujong
Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus